Benefits of Pure Emu Oil Capsules:
- Provide relief from the various forms of arthritis
- Provide relief from joint pain, muscular aches, bruising, sprains and strains
- Reduce irritation and inflammation caused by skin disorders like eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, nappy rash and cradle cap
- Assist with hair regrowth and reduction of grey hairs
- High in vitamins A, D, E, and F
Emu Oil has been around for thousands of years, but it is only recently that modern day science has proven what the Aborigines have known for a long time, Emu Oil is an excellent natural anti-inflammatory and is also a natural source of Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 plus Vitamins A, D, E & F which are necessary to maintain good health. Emu Oil is so effective because of its unique, natural molecular structure and because it is essentially made up of several essential fatty acids which are widely recognised as being able to assist with arthritis, psoriasis and other common skin and joint pains.
During the refining and rendering process, it is critical that this unique molecular structure is not altered, as this is when the oil can lose the properties that make it so effective. This is known as molecular distillation. When the oil is subjected to high amounts of pressure and temperatures, it changes the structure of the molecules in the oil and this reduces the biological activity present, thus reducing its effectiveness.
To ensure that Talyala Emu Oil does not lose any of its natural, molecular structure or biological activity, gravity filtration and certain heat treatments are used during the refining process. This oil is not subject to this molecular distillation like other foreign oils.