Deer velvet antler is now proving to be one of the most beneficial products in natural medicine. Oriental physicians have regarded it as an essential health, energy and sexual tonic for the past 2000 years. The West is now benefiting from deer velvet antler and its range of natural health properties.
Deer velvet antler has been scientifically proven to provide the following benefits:
- Improves Immune System functioning
- Improves Athletic Performance and Strength
- Improves Muscle Recovery after exercise
- Control Blood Pressure and increase hemoglobin in the blood
- Is an excellent natural supplement for Womens Health
- Provides Vitality and Anti-ageing properties for Seniors
- Is an alternative natural supplement for Bodybuilding and Weight Training
- Is a superior source of Growth Factors
- Enhances Sexual Functioning for both men and women
- Is a natural supplement for Arthritis and Gout
- Deer velvet antler is poised to be one of the most versatile multipurpose natural remedies to arrive in the West.
Traditional oriental medicine uses antler velvet to control blood pressure, to increase hemoglobin in the blood, to improve muscle tone and glandular functions, and to heal conditions as diverse as stomach ulcers, enlarged prostrates, and menstrual disorders. Personal and individual testimonials stated that taking deer antler velvet has resulted in dramatic improvement in a variety of diseases: multiple sclerosis, chronic eczema, varicose veins, and gout. A conventional use of deer antler velvet in New Zealand and Australia has been to ameliorate the pain and inflammation of arthritis, joint paid, back problems, and muscle fatigue or weakness. It is regularly used for post-operative recovery of patients in Russia.