Use Celluseve BIO to support:
– Sustainable reduction of orange peel
– Soft and gradual operation
– Promotes internal cleaning
– For a good moisture balance
– Helps with excess weight
Gemmotherapy from HerbalGem is extremely effective to promote well-being:
– the button contains all the energy and properties of the plant
– it is prepared exclusively with fresh buds, originating from nature or organic cultivation
– all stages of the production process – from harvest to bottling – are under full control of HerbalGem
HerbalGem gemmoproducts are extremely concentrated, a small dose is sufficient. These products have several advantages compared to D1-diluted glycerine macerates (D1 means that the extract is diluted up to 10 times):
– intake of 10 times less alcohol
– preparation directly in a mixture of water-alcohol glycerine preserves all active ingredients of the bud
Ingredients: Fresh birch juice (betula alba succus) *, bud extracts of birch (betula alba gemmae) *, blackcurrant (ribes nigrum) *, ash (fraxinus excelsior gemmae) *, hazel (corylus avellana gemmae) *, chestnut (castanea vesca / sative gemmae) * and alcohol (12.5% vol.) *.
Content: 250 ml (12.5% vol.).
* Originating from organic cultivation. Controlled by Certisys: BE-BIO-01.
Unless otherwise prescribed:
1 tablespoon in the morning, pure or dissolved in water.
Shake well before use.
Keep cool after opening.
Using the Celluseve cure for 3 weeks can be repeated several times a year.
For optimal effect, it is recommended to drink at least 1.5 liters of water daily, spread over the day.
Note: The information on this page is intended as general support, promotion and optimization of health. It is not intended to promote this product as a medicine, as a diagnosis option, to cure, to treat or to prevent any disease.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not exceed the recommended amount.
Dietary supplements never replace a varied diet.
Pregnant women are advised not to take extracts with a hormonal action such as raspberry bush, red blueberry, redwood or oak. Anyone taking anticoagulants or medicines for the heart is advised to contact your doctor or therapist to determine the correct dose for Cordiagem, Cholestegem or Ginkgogem.